Test proctoring is available for school, employment, or personal needs.
- The proctoring coordinator is Chris LeVault (see contact information below).
- Students are allowed to take exams during regular library hours. Any member of the Adult Services staff may proctor the exam.
- The proctor will begin and end the exam, but will not remain with the student during the entire exam.
- Internet access and laptops are available for student use.
- A fax machine and scanner are available for returning exams.
- The Library does not charge a fee for exam proctoring, unless special postage is required by the school.
- The Library cannot proctor TEAS exams at this time.
For additional information or to schedule an exam, contact:
Chris LeVault, Adult Services Supervisor
Crete Public Library District
1177 N. Main Street
Crete, IL 60417
We are happy to offer Notary services, free of charge.
Before you come in, please call 708-672-8017 to confirm availability of the Notary, and review the following guidelines prior to your visit:
- Bring a current, unexpired, government-issued photo ID that has your signature. Examples are: driver’s license, state ID, US military ID, or US passport.
- All documents must be voluntarily signed in the presence of the Notary Public. Do not sign the document beforehand.
- All parties must also be present, of sound mind, and able to understand what they are signing.
- You must provide your own witness, should one be required. The Library will not provide witnesses.
- Documents must be in English.
- Documents must be complete (without blank spaces).
- The Library cannot notarize I-9 employment forms, real estate documents transferring ownership of real property, or estate planning documents.
- The Library cannot certify copies, in compliance with Illinois notary law.
For more information please view our Notary Public Services Policy.