Due to COVID-19, proctoring service is not currently available.
Test proctoring is available for school, employment, or personal needs.
- The proctoring coordinator is Chris LeVault (see contact information below).
- Students are allowed to take exams during regular library hours. Any member of the Adult Services staff may proctor the exam.
- The proctor will begin and end the exam, but will not remain with the student during the entire exam.
- Internet access and laptops are available for student use.
- A fax machine and scanner are available for returning exams.
- The library does not charge a fee for exam proctoring, unless special postage is required by the school.
- The library cannot proctor TEAS exams at this time.
For additional information or to schedule an exam, contact:
Chris LeVault, Adult Services Supervisor
Crete Public Library District
1177 N. Main Street
Crete, IL 60417
Due to COVID-19, notary service is offered by prior appointment only, with limited availability.
Sorry, we cannot notarize I-9 employment forms or real estate documents transferring ownership of real property. Please understand that the purpose of having a document notarized is to verify the identity and signature of the parties signing the document. All documents must be voluntarily signed in the presence of the Notary Public. All parties must also be present, of sound mind, and able to understand what they are signing. The library does not charge a fee for this service.