Museum Adventure Pass
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, please check with each attraction before visiting for their current information about admissions.
The Crete Public Library District is proud to offer Museum Adventure Passes. Check the list of participating museums for details on each cultural destination, including pass entry offers, restrictions to the passes, what discoveries await you at the various museums, and directions to the museums.
Admission offers vary per attraction and may include: buy one get one free ticket, free admissions/parking and/or discounted admissions/parking.
- Passes are provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- Passes can be requested online using the Museum Adventure Request Form. You will not have to come into the Library to receive your pass.
- You may also request your pass in person at the Library.
- You must present your Crete Public Library District Library card when requesting a pass at the Library. The card holder must be present to receive the pass.
In person requests received at the same time as online requests will take priority.
- Passes are not available by phone.
- Passes are only available to Crete Public Library cardholders in good standing who are 16 years of age or older and can provide a valid picture ID.
- Only one pass per family/address may be checked out at a time.
- The loan period is seven days and may vary based on the attraction.
- Passes MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED, are non-transferable, must be used by the patron checking out the pass, and may only be used once.
- Patrons may be asked for photo identification and their library card to gain admission to the participating museum.
Abuse of a pass may result in the patron’s suspension from the program.
For more information, please call the Library at 708-672-8017.