Test proctoring is available for school, employment, or personal needs.
- The proctoring coordinator is Chris LeVault (see contact information below).
- Students are allowed to take exams during regular library hours. Any member of the Reference staff may proctor the exam.
- The proctor will begin and end the exam, but will not remain with the student during the entire exam.
- Internet access and laptops are available for student use.
- A fax machine and scanner is available for returning exams.
- The library does not charge a fee for exam proctoring.
For additional information or to schedule an exam, contact:
Chris LeVault, Reference Librarian
Crete Public Library District
1177 Main Street
Crete, IL 60417