It is the duty of the Board of Trustees of the Crete Public Library District to develop a mission statement for the library and to adopt written policies consistent with that mission to govern the operations of the library. Contact the library at 708-672-8017 with any questions regarding these policies.
Please view some of our most frequently referred to policies below. The Crete Public Library District Policy Manual in its entirety can be viewed at the library. Printed copies are available upon request.
- Technology and Internet Use Policy
- Safe Child Policy
- Meeting & Study Room Policy
- Patron Behavior Policy
- Photo Release Policy
- Material Selection and Collection Management Policy
- Request for Reconsideration of Library Materials Form
- Suggest to Purchase Form
- ALA Library Bill of Rights
- ALA Freedom to Read Statement
- ALA Freedom to View Statement