Adult & Teen Summer Reading Program
Reading takes you everywhere! Start your adventure and sign up for our fun Adult & Teen Summer Reading Program starting on June 1st. Any adult or teen with a valid library card is eligible to participate.
- Check in weekly beginning June 11 at the information desk.
- Record any material checked out from the library on your reading log (acceptable materials: Books, audiobooks, eBooks, and magazines. NO DVDs or CHILDREN’S BOOKS.)
- You must be present to check in as well as participate in weekly games.
- One weekly prize ticket per week.
- Weekly prizes are dependent on donations.
- Last day to check in is July 28